The CLPM building project management team provide pre-construction and onsite support for a broad range of residential and commercial clients.
We regularly work with homeowners and business owners as well as architectural practices, religious and community groups and charitable organisations.
Our experienced team can provide a wide range of pre-construction and onsite support services designed to suit every project type and budget. We aim to help you build or improve your property in a smarter and more sustainable way.
Our highly qualified building project management team will enable you to get a better result, while protecting your financial interests and saving you time, money and stress along the way.
- Traditional and Listed Property Renovations
- Extensions, Basements and Loft Conversions
- New Builds including Timber Frames, ICF
- Small to Medium Scale Residential Developments
- Hotel and Leisure Facility Refurbishments
- Charity and Community Building Projects
- Office to Residential Conversions
- Warehousing, Workshops and Industrial Units
Why not take a look at some of the projects we’ve worked on in our portfolio?
We have a team of 7 building project managers. Between them they oversee our clients’ projects in and around London, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
We can also provide advice and support to self-builders and clients carrying out smaller projects in any location across the UK via our online virtual Construction Guru services.