- We are a company run by values, not rules. We have a flat structure, with a ‘bottom up’, not ‘top down’ philosophy.
- Everyone in CLPM is a ‘business owner’ – their input and decisions impact, and therefore count.
- We play to team strengths, and ideas are shared and listened to.
- We have a proactive ‘solution providing’ outlook.
- We have a culture of independence and personal responsibility, with support when needed. Our place of work offers a work-life balance – we want every individual to thrive and grow.
CLPM Core Values
- Integrity – we must be happy with the advice we are giving.
- Independence – we are not solely linked to one organisation or another.
- Transparency – we will always give an honest view of the situation, and advise to the best of our ability.
- Confidentiality – a client’s project is their business – we’ll protect their privacy.
- Compassion – we always consider what it’s like to walk in the shoes of the people we work for.
- Teamwork – we take a collaborative team approach to projects.
- Open Communication – we believe that the success of any project is communication.
- Advocacy – we always have our clients’ best interests in mind, even when we’re giving advice that they may not like.
- CLPM has been certified as Accredited in corporate social responsibility best practice by CSRA.