Do you own a small-medium sized company? Or are you a trustee of a charity or community group?
CLPM provide a range of construction cost planning and control services for small commercial and non-profit organisations carrying out construction works.
Examples of projects we’ve supported in the past include:
- Renovations of church halls and community buildings
- Conversions and refurbishments of business premises to provide residential accommodation
- Restorations of hotels and listed hospitality properties
- Conversions of existing properties to create offices and storage units
- Construction of new build warehousing and offices
We can work with you and your organisation to provide you with all the cost planning and management support you and your construction project require.
If you are planning a renovation or extension to your premises our Quantity Surveying team can help you build more cost-effectively protect your financial interests from the initial planning to stage until the completion of the construction works.
Do you need to apply for a grant or a loan? CLPM are experienced working on projects of this type and we can work with you to provide all the necessary support and reassurance to your funder to help secure your project’s finances too. Once onsite we then make sure that tight financial control is maintained of your project and that regular reporting is produced to ensure transparency.